- TRAINING & CONSULTING
- SAFE FOOD CERTIFICATIONS
- FOOD SAFETY RESOURCES
- SAFE FOOD SPOTLIGHT
3-4 Hour Course
Early Bird: $300 | Regular: $350
• 2 or more save $15 each
• 3 or more save $25 each
• 4 or more save $40.00 each
• Thomas Jones, Senior Director of Analytical Services
• Kyla Ihde, Microbiology Manager
• Jeremiah Szabo, VP of Professional Services
The importance of a sound environmental monitoring program cannot be overstated, both as a verification of sanitation effectiveness, and to prevent contamination of your company’s products. It’s a required verification measure for GFSI programs such as BRC, SQF, and IFS; it’s a fundamental part of your facility’s Food Safety/HACCP plans; a required activity for verification of FSMA Sanitation Preventive Controls, and in many cases a starting point for customer expectations. This hands-on training course is intended to address techniques and best practices through an effective employee training program, which helps educate employees to ensure your company meets these evolving regulatory and customer requirements.
Students will learn how to identify common sampling deficiencies and how to use a variety of tools to implement an effective environmental monitoring program. The course topics, include:
• The latest FSMA requirements pertaining to environmental monitoring
• Fundamentals of environmental monitoring
• How to choose appropriate sample methods, and techniques
• How to pull an environmental swab
• Sampling How to protect the integrity of collected samples
• How to interpret data for possible contamination trends.
• GFSI Requirements for Environmental Monitoring
• Mitigation Risk and Allergen Controls
Who Should Attend?
HACCP team members, and managers. Food Safety, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, and Sanitation Personnel. Anyone needing to understand HACCP guidelines and environmental monitoring requirements.