Join us for a live, online, training where we dive into the water testing required under FMSA regulations.
If you produce food, you’ve probably heard of the Food Safety Modernization Act. In this webinar we take a look at the upcoming requirement for the testing of agricultural water under FSMA.
Questions We Will Answer:
- What is considered Agricultural Water?
- What training do I need?
- Does this rule apply to me?
- What type of testing is required?
Why You Should Attend
- Get the guidance you need to sample your water
- Thoroughly cover the FSMA regulation and the testing required
- Compare and contrast (GAP) Good Agricultural Practices
What Attendees Receive
- List of approved testing methods
- Water sampling guide
- Resources from the FDA
Note: This is a live webinar and is not a replacement for the official Produce Safety Rule Training