Attend this course to get the latest update on the SQF standard for Food Manufacturers.
This course is updated to the latest SQF standard, 9.0. Find out what’s changed in this significant re-structuring of the SQF standard. Learn about strategies for developing, implementing, and maintaining your SQF food safety program. We’ll also talk about best practices for food safety systems such as internal audits, supplier management, managing documents, verifying results, and preparing for your certification audit.
- Introduction to SQF
- Preparing for SQF Certification
- The SQF Certification Process
- The Food Safety Plan
- SQF System Elements (Module 2)
- Good Manufacturing Practices and Pre-Requisite Programs (Module 11)
Who Should Attend?
- SQF Practitioners and their alternate / backup practitioner
- Food Company Owners & Management
- Food industry suppliers
- Food Safety Auditors
- Support Staff
What You’ll Get
- Course Manual, including presentation slides and practice test
- Participant Workbook
- Self-Audit Checklist
- Implementation guidance
- Course certificate
- Completion of a recognized 2-day HACCP course
- Attendees should have fundamental knowledge of, and relevant experience in, the application of food safety programs.