BRC Global Standard for Food Safety: Implementing the Standard
Nov 7th – 8th, 2018
Safe Food Alliance Kingsburg Center
2037 Morgan Drive
Kingsburg, CA 93631
8:30am – 5:00pm
This two-day course will give attendees the working knowledge to help implement the global Standard for Food Safety issue 8 at their facility. This course is taught by experienced BRC auditors who will share practical examples of how to meet the requirements in an effective way, and give an explanation of what auditors are looking for during the certification audit. Attend this course to better meet customer requirements, prepare for your next audit, to help drive continuous improvement in your operation, and to meet your company’s strategic objectives!
At the end of the training course, delegates will understand:
- The content of the Standard in terms of the Protocol and Requirements
- Details of the Standard requirements
- Audit planning and the events during and after the audit
- Compliance monitoring of Certification Bodies by the BRC
Delegates must have obtained and reviewed a copy of the Global Standard for Food Safety prior to attending. HACCP training is also strongly recommended.
- Course Materials
- Coffee and Lunch
- Certificate provided by BRC upon completion of the course
You Should Bring:
- A personal computer, tablet, or smart phone to take an online exam on day two.
Who Should Attend:
- Food Safety and Quality Staff
- Production Management
- Product Development (R&D) Staff
- New Auditors seeking registration
Any others seeking information about the standard