BRC v7: Implementing the Standard
Mar 28th – 29th, 2017
305 N. Union Road
Manteca, CA 95337
9:00am – 5:00pm
$720 DFA Members
Registration is closed for this event.
This two-day course will give delegates the working knowledge to implement the global Standard for Food Safety version 7 at their facility. This course is taught by BRC auditors who will give an in-depth explanation of what auditors are looking for during the certification audit.
At the end of the training course, delegates will understand:
- The content of the Standard in terms of the Protocol and Requirements
- The details of the Standard
- Audit planning and the events during and after the audit
- The current compliance monitoring of Certification Bodies by the BRC
Delegates must have obtained and reviewed a copy of the Global Standard for Food Safety
- Course Materials
- Coffee and Lunch
- Certificate provided by BRC upon completion of the course
You Should Bring:
- A personal computer, tablet, or smart phone to take an online exam on day two.
Who Should Attend:
- New Auditors seeking registration
- Quality Management
- Production Management