FSMA Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI) Training
Aug 13th – 15th, 2018
Shasta Venture Hub
4300 Caterpiller Road
Redding, CA 96003
9:00am – 1:00pm
Registration is closed for this event.
The Center for Economic Development (CED) at CSU, Chico, with funding from the California Manufacturing Technology Consulting (CMTC), will host a low-cost Preventive Controls Qualified Individual Training (PCQI) led by the Safe Food Alliance.
This two and a half-day course was designed by the Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance (FSPCA) as described by the FDA. The course is intended to help food processors meet the FSMA requirement of having “preventive controls qualified individuals” on staff.*
Goals of This Course
- Understand the basic requirements of the FSMA Preventive Controls for Human Food rule
- Participate in group activities utilizing food safety plan templates
- Understand the differences between HACCP and the FSMA PC rule
- After participation in the course, receive a certificate of training
- Course Materials
- Coffee and Lunch
- Certificate of Training provided by FSPCA (Included in the cost of registration)
Attendees should have fundamental knowledge of, and relevant experience in, the application of food safety programs.
Who Should Attend?
Food Safety and Quality Managers, Supervisors, and anyone desiring an in-depth understanding of the requirements of the rule.
*‘Preventive Controls Qualified Individuals’ must meet all FDA requirements for the rule.
To register call Alice Patterson at 530-898-4598/530-518-3527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Payment may be made by check or credit card prior to the event.