*DISCOUNTED RATE* FSMA Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI) Training
Sep 19th – 21st, 2017
Butte College Skyway Center
2480 Notre Dame Blvd
Chico, CA 95928
8:00am – 5:00pm
Registration is closed for this event.
Special Rate PCQI Training sponsored by California State University, Chico- Center for Economic Development
Space is limited!
This two and a half-day course was designed by the Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance (FSPCA) as described by the FDA. The course is intended to help food processors meet the FSMA requirement of having “preventive controls qualified individuals” on staff.*
Goals of This Course
- Understand the basic requirements of the FSMA Preventive Controls for Human Food rule
- Participate in group activities utilizing food safety plan templates
- Understand the differences between HACCP and the FSMA PC rule
- After participation in the course, receive a certificate of training
- Course Materials
- Coffee and Lunch
- Certificate of Training provided by FSPCA (Included in the cost of registration)
Attendees should have fundamental knowledge of, and relevant experience in, the application of food safety programs.
Who Should Attend?
Food Safety and Quality Managers, Supervisors, and anyone desiring an in-depth understanding of the requirements of the rule.
*‘Preventive Controls Qualified Individuals’ must meet all FDA requirements for the rule.