Resources mentioned during the webinar:
- Click here to view upcoming food safety training courses including BRC courses
- BRC Resource Guide: Key changes in Issue 8, BRC Food Safety Issue 8 Checklist, and a point by point breakdown of specific changes.
- Click here to view the BRC Global Standard PDF (free!), BRC Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 8 Guidance Key Changes, and the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 8 Interpretation guideline.
- FSMA Preventive Controls Appendix 1
- BRC FSMA Module Guidance Documents
- Food Fraud Database
- Books by Frank Yiannas about food safety culture
Safe Food Alliance is here to serve as a resource to the food industry for all of your food safety needs. Our services include food safety training and consulting, analytical services conducted by our ISO 17025 Accredited laboratories, and third party certification audits by Safe Food Certifications, LLC.
For more information about our third party audits, contact our certification body here: