We’re thrilled that you want to refer to Safe Food Alliance, and sincerely appreciate your help spreading the word.
This page aims to provide you with all the information and resources you need for a correct use of the Safe Food Alliance brand assets.
Please contact email@example.com with questions or requests related to media use.
A PDF of the press release announcing the launch of Safe Food Alliance is available here.
You may state that your company has its third-party food safety services performed by Safe Food Alliance but cannot otherwise use any of our brand assets — including our name — as part of your company name, product, service, or in any logo you create.
This is how we like to be referred to: “Safe Food Alliance”
Not SFA, SF Alliance, safe food alliance, the alliance, or Safe Food.
The below logos are provided as high-resolution transparent images (the blue backgrounds are for display purposes only). We prefer that you do not convert any of the images to JPG, in order to ensure that image quality is preserved.
Please do not modify logos in any way except proportionaltely scaling them. That includes:
- Rotation (other than at 90 degree intervals)
- Changing the text
- Cropping any portion of the logo
- Disproportionate scaling (“stretching” or “squashing”)
Please do not display our logo at a size smaller than 1.45 inches (105px @72 DPI) wide.
Safe Food Alliance reserves the right to cancel, modify, or change the permission in these guidelines at any time at its sole discretion. You also agree to promptly update your use of our brand assets in the event we change them. For further information about use of our brand assets, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Don’t copy, modify, imitate or use our brand assets in a confusing way, including suggesting sponsorship, endorsement or false association with Safe Food Alliance.
- Don’t give our brand assets undue prominence compared to your name and logo.
- Don’t use our brand assets in a disparaging manner, or show Safe Food Alliance or our services in a false or derogatory light.
Please note that we generally don’t permit use of our marks on merchandise. Do not use the Safe Food Alliance name, logo, or any other confusingly similar marks on any product or any other merchandise.