Build your industry connections at any of the Safe Food Alliance events throughout the year – including our Safe Food California Conference, Pinnacle Club golf tournament or any of our several specialty training courses.
Safe Food Networking Partners are recognized and highlighted in the company Safe Food Spotlight E-Newsletter. Announcements include your company name, complete contact information and logo with a direct link to your company website, providing valuable exposure to leaders in the industry.
The Scholarship Foundation was established in 2012. This is a tax deductible 501 (c) (3) organization formed to encourage educational opportunities in food science and agribusiness. The mission of the DFA of California Scholarship Foundation is to grant undergraduate students financial awards to assist them with the completion of their agricultural business related degrees and to encourage High School seniors to enter the agricultural profession. As a Safe Food Networking Partner, $200 of your partnership fee will be donated to the Scholarship Foundation and you will be listed as a donor in our promotions of the foundation.
Safe Food Networking Partnership Benefits
- Member rates on exhibit space at Safe Food California Conference
- Member rates on attendee registration at Safe Food California Conference (limit to 2 per company)
- 1 Comped Attendee Registration to the Safe Food California conference (Must communicate registration to Events Manager 60 days prior to conference date to be held. First come, first serve until space is sold out.)
- Exclusive opportunity to sponsor and attend the Pinnacle Club Golf Tournament & Awards Ceremony.
- Inclusion in networking partnership directory on the website with link to your website, if applicable. Receive monthly Safe Food Spotlight e-newsletter.
- Opportunity for company highlight in Safe Food Spotlight E-Newsletter (Must reach out to Senior Marketing Manager one month in advance of the newsletter you’d like to be featured in)
$850 Yearly, $1,000 Initiation.
Members of the Networking Partnership are not allowed to attend any of the Export Trading Company meetings. Safe Food Alliance reserves the right to disqualify applicants who directly compete with the food safety services we offer.