Safe Food Certifications, LLC
Safe Food Certifications, LLC, was founded in 2012 (originally as DFA Global Certifications, LLC) and is an independent subsidiary of its parent company, DFA of California, and a sister organization of Safe Food Alliance. Safe Food Certifications is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and was one of the first certification bodies to be accredited under ISO 17065.
Safe Food Certifications offers food safety certification audits, including:
- The GFSI Benchmarked scheme certification audits (including pre-assessment):
- British Retail Consortium (BRC)
- Safe Quality Food (SQF)
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) verification
- Costco Approved Company – Costco Proprietary Audits
- FSMA Compliance Audits including BRC FSMA Preparedness Module and SQF FSMA Voluntary Module
- Gluten Free Audits
- Almond Board DV Audits
- Culture Excellence Module
Resources and Strengths
- In-house auditors – Qualified and experienced with diverse food industry experience
- Prompt and user friendly customer service
- 5 star BRC KPI rating
Safe Food Certification’s Food Safety Accreditation’s and Certifications
Contact us with your certification needs and our highly qualified and experienced staff will walk you through the entire process of obtaining GFSI certification and assist you in tailoring certification needs specific to your requirements.
- Narayan D. Patil, Ph.D.
710 Striker Avenue, Sacramento, CA 95834
- Sam Greenlee
Auditing Services Administrator
You may also submit a completed Company Profile questionnaire, which will allow us to assess your audit needs and generate an accurate quote for your audit.
Safe Food Certifications understands the importance of impartiality in developing management system for carrying out its certification activities and have implemented required policies and procedures, manages conflict of interest, and ensures the objectivity of its management system for certification activities. Safe food Certifications funds its operation using the certification revenue, in addition, to financial support from its parent company, DFA of California.