Pesticides can be confusing. Companies create new ones every day, the rules are ever-changing, and to top it all off, every country has its own set of standards. That is why we invite you to our newest Pesticides Testing and MRLs in Wine Webinar.
In this webinar, we explore the fundamentals of Maximum Residue Limits or (MRLs), what they are, how they are set up, and where to find information on country specific limits. Our experts also explain the top 100 pesticides by use and the different types of tests you could use to detect them.
As the food industry continues to grow and reach across borders, so does the list of pesticides for which testing is needed. That is why we will demonstrate how to pick a lab and how to correctly take a sample. You need a lab you can trust so choosing the right one is just as important as testing.
Why This Webinar Is Worth Your Time
- Learn how to bolster your food safety program from members of your industry
- Discover the ins and outs of principle export markets
- Gain perspective from those producing wine and those in the lab testing it
- Molly Scott, Director of Grower Relations, Justin Vineyards & Winery
- Dr. Wiley Hall, Director of Research Chemistry, Safe Food