Safe Food Alliance offers exciting opportunities for individuals interested in the food industry — specifically in food safety, laboratory, and quality inspection. We’re always looking for talented people to join our team, check out our current openings!
We welcome individuals who are looking for a dynamic organization that prides itself in providing excellent service to customers and support to employees. At Safe Food Alliance, employees are our greatest asset — and we make every effort to ensure the success and engagement of those who join our team. We are committed to creating long-term value for our employees by supporting their success and helping them achieve their goals.
We believe in a shared vision of becoming the most reputable, innovative organization for food safety and quality — and adhere closely to our values to achieve that vision.
- Customer Service
Safe Food Alliance offers an attractive compensation and benefits package.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with an Employer Match
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Life Insurance
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- Bonus Program (position dependent)
- Relocation Packages (position dependent)
- Tuition Reimbursement
Applying online is the fastest and most reliable way to be considered for any of our positions. To apply for an open position, select it below then submit your resume and employment application at the bottom of the page.
Applicants who most closely meet the skills required of an open position will be contacted directly by someone from our staff. Phone calls, in-person visits, or resume status inquiries are not available due to high applicant volume.
Safe Food Alliance is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- Administrative Assistant (Yuba City)
- Commodity Inspector (Chico/Red Bluff)
- Commodity Inspector (Hollister)
- Commodity Inspector (Kingsburg)
- Commodity Inspector (Modesto)
- Commodity Inspector (Stockton)
- Commodity Inspector (Visalia/Cutler/Orosi)
- Commodity Inspector (Winters)
- Commodity Inspector (Yuba City)